Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, March 6, 2017

Super Star Birthday


Welcome to Birthday week! This week the Stampendous Design Team will be sharing birthday cards, using stamps mainly from the January catalog.  All of my birthday cards seem to be girly but this is one can be given to anyone.  Here is how it was made;

1.  Stamp Oh My Stars on watercolor paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.  Color watercolor with Zig Pens.
2.  Stamp Super Star Birthday with black ink on watercolor paper and emboss with clear embossing powder.
3.  Watercolor the edges with a yellow Zig Pen.  Sprinkle Jeweled Gold embossing powder in the corners and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
4.  Layer onto a blue panel, glue to the Oh My Stars panel and wrap the bottom with ribbon.  Glue to a yellow card.

Supplies
Stampendous
V331 Super Star Birthday
R287 Oh My Stars
EP175 Jeweled Embossing Powder
EPA50 Heat Tool
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
May Arts Ribbon
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Watercolor Paper
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

3 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

That is so cute. Perfect.

Sabrina said...

What a darling card!!

barbara macaskill said...

Magnificent!! I love the softness of this card! It would be great for anyone at any age! TFS!