Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Butterfly Dreams


Hi everyone, hope you're having a good weekend so far.  I'm sharing a card for Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #62.  I love the Butterflies Are Free Clear Set and it has a matching die set to make it oh so easy to cut out the butterflies. You can see what the other Design Team Members have for you today by clicking Here.

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Die Cut white and black panels using the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Cut Set and watercolor the white panel with Distress Inks and set aside to dry.
2.  Stamp Butterflies from the Butterflies Are Free Clear Set, with black ink and emboss with clear.  Color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and use the matching dies to cut out.
3.  Stamp sentiment from the set on the watercolor panel with VersFine ink and emboss with clear.  Glue panels together, mount to a blue card.
4.  Bend the wings of the butterflies and glue just the bodies to the card. Add sequins and you're done!

Click on the links below and they will take you to the Rubbernecker Stamps online store or quick and easy ordering.

Supplies
Rubbernecker
3020 Butterflies Are Free Clear Set
3020D Butterflies Are Free Die
5007D Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Cut Set

Plus
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Distress Ink- Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers
3 in One Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Sequins
Art Glitter Glue- to adhere sequins

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 


Disclaimer-You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.