Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!!



Merry Christmas to all my crafty friends, hope you have a warm and joyous day!!  My last Christmas card of the year is using the cute Snowman With Arms from Rubbernecker Stamps.  He's colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and can be cut out with the matching Snowman With Arms Die, the decorative paper is by The Paper Studio and the snow behind the snowman is Shabby White Embossing Powder from Stampendous.  The circle cut out was made with the Nested Circle Stitched Die Set.

Take a look at what the other Designers from Rubbernecker Stamps have for you today, just click HERE.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 




Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.